Friday, March 16, 2012

Lent.

I have been a major slacker with updating this blog for Lent. I am still here, still taking pictures of things I am thankful for...at least most days.

Recently, I have been very thankful for my car. I know I've used that before, but I have a new found appreciation. Ben's car has been in the shop all week, and so he has been borrowing mine. Which, has been a challenge. I feel a bit of cabin fever, just being at home, and walking the just over a mile walk to work.

This morning, I decided I would get up super early and take him to work...therefore, I could have my car. Unfortunately, it also meant getting up very early and has led me to the Spotted Cow (Mill Creek Town Center) before 7am. It's going to be a long day. But, luckily for me, Ben is picking up his car today, so things should settle back into place.

Today, I hope to enjoy the day, run around to a variety of different place, eat delicious food, drink coffee and a little retail therapy. All the while being mindful of the budget and the waistline!


No comments:

Post a Comment