Friday, March 2, 2012

Lent. Day 10.

Tonight, I am thankful for Kelly. How could you not me...look at that face!

This pictures is actually a few years old, but I didn't take one from tonight.

Kelly inspires me, she encourages me, she lets me word vomit the joys and frustrations of life. She truly makes me a better person.

I met Kelly my freshman year at Trinity and it was all I could do to hope and pray, she would attend school with me and we could become friends. I saw a spark in her from the beginning.

She was one of the first people to teach me to be vulnerable, to be transparent. I just love her so much. I would not be the person I am today without her friendship. I am so thankful we both ended up in ministry in Snohomish, so she could keep supporting me! I can only hope I am a support for her that she is of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment