Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tonight, I am thankful for the Bachelor. Well I guess what I am really thankful for is fellowship, laughter, wine and just a grand time. Each week on Tuesdays (Well almost each week) Kelly and I get together and watch the Bachelor from Monday night via Hulu and it is never a dull moment. We enjoy watching the show, making fun of the "seriousness" of it, and coming to epiphanies such as, "it's not about winning...it's about falling in love"

It has become a great tradition, something I look forward to each week and I wouldn't be tell the truth if the show was only a part of it. Yes, delicious dinner, and fabulous dessert and wine is important, but The Bachelor is really what makes it a night! So, thank you ABC for providing endless amount of mind-numbing, meaningless television. It's just what I need after the craziness that is Sunday and Monday in ministry!



No comments:

Post a Comment